Andhra Bank and Manipal Global Education Services joined hands to enter a new foray offering PGDBF Programme (Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance) Andhra Bank Training and Recruitment in PO posts for their bank and its branches.
First eligible candidates are selected through a selection process and trained in skills required for working in a bank. On completion, they are taken in by Andhra bank as probationary officers. This is very similar to ICICI bank PO recruitment programme & Baroda
Read More About :
Eligibility Criteria :
The eligibility criteria for applying for admission to the course, “Post-graduate Diploma in Banking
and Finance” is given below:
1. Qualification (As on 31.07.2012)
Degree in any discipline from a recognized University OR Any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government with a first class (60% and above) and having taken the IBPS Common Written Exam conducted in September,2011 for Probationary Officers/Management Trainees and holding a Valid Score Card thereof.
2. Age (As on 31.07.2012) Minimum 21 years, Maximum 29 years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit for :
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates by 5 years
- Other Backward Classes candidates by 3 years
- For Persons with Disability by 10 years (which by cumulation becomes (a) by 15 years for SC/ST (b) by 13 years for OBC and (c) by 10 years for General.)
Applicants, who are found not to fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed at any stage, will be summarily disqualified from the selection process.
Application Fees :
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.25/- (Only Intimation & Postal Charges)
- For all others (including OBC) : Rs.100/- (Including Intimation & Postal Charges)
Application Procedure :
Candidates are required to apply online through website http://andhrabank.in/english/Recruitment.aspx.No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. A fee payment of Rs.100 for OBC/Gen and Rs.25 for SC/ST has to be paid at Any Andhra bank branches or through NEFT.
Selection Procedure :
The applicants will be shortlisted through a Group Discussion and / or Interview.
Important Dates :
- Date of Commencement of Application : 30/07/2012
- Date of Closure : 14/08/2012
- Start Date for Fee deposit : 30/07/2012
- Last Date for Fee deposit : 16/08/2012
- Last Date for Reprint : 16/08/2012
- Last Date for sending application: 14/08/2012
Detailed information about Andhra Bank PO Recruitment with Diploma Program 2012
Apply Online for Andhra Bank PO Recruitment with PG Diploma Course 2012
Related Posts :