Current Affairs of 7 August 2018
Keshav Kishore, Published On:07-Aug-2018
v One liner Current Affairs
· China has successfully launched hypersonic aircraft, ‘Xingkong-2’ or Starry Sky-2.
· Defense India Startup Challenges has been launched by Defense Minister Nirmala Sitharaman to provide solutions in the startup ecosystem.
· Mughalasari Junction has been renamed as Deen Dyal Upadhyay Junction Railway station.
· China has launched “exascale” computing machine which is a next generation supercomputer.
· GSAT-11 will be launched on November 30, 2018 by ISRO in French Guiana.
· Parliament passed Criminal Law (Amendment) Bill, 2018which will have provision of death penalty to those convicted of raping girls below age of 12 years.
Source: The Hindu, The Indian Express, PiB