Current Affairs of 22 September 2018
Keshav Kishore, Published On:22-Sep-2018
v One liner Current Affairs
· Anushka Sharma was conferred by Smita Patil Award for best Actor by Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari.
· Women’s Boxing Championship will be held in New Delhi from 15-24 November, 2018.
· Jharsuguda Airport of Odisha has been inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
· First General assembly of International Solar Alliance (ISA) will be held in New Delhi on 2nd October 2018.
· Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch PM Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) in Ranchi.
· Habibganj Railway Station is going to be redesigned on the lines of Heidelberg railway station of Germany.
· Anil Kumar Chaudhary will be new chairman of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL).
· The United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterre will be on India tour on October 1.
· ISRO has launched ISRO Technology Incubation Centre in Agartala.
· Daisy Johnson has become youngest author to be short-listed for the prestigious Man Booker Prize 2018 for her book “Everything Under”.
· International Day of Peace was observed on 21st September.
· Virat Kohli and Mirabai Chanu will be awarded as the highest sports award of India “Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award” on September 25, 2018.
· New Development Bank will give $525 million loan to Madhya Pradesh for infrastructure.
· Home Ministry has launched online and centralized National Database on Sexual Offenders (NDSO) in New Delhi.
· Mahatma Gandhi International Convention Centre (MGICC) will be establish in Niger as per the MoU between the two countries.
· The indigenously developed surface-to-surface short-range tactical ballistic missile “Prahaar” has been successfully test-fired by DRDO.
· Gujarat has declared Kutch areas as scarcity affected area.
Source: The Hindu, The Indian Express, PIB