IIT Delhi MBA 2014 News Update
OurEducation Reporter, Updated On:03-Feb-2014
IIT Delhi MBA 2014 News Details
Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi conducts IIT Delhi MBA entrance exam for admission in part time Master of Business Administration (MBA) course for academic session 2014-15. Admission procedure includes a written test followed by group discussion and personal interviews respectively. Applicants are instructed to apply on or before Friday, 14th March 2014 till 05:30 p.m. avoid late fee payment.
IIT Delhi MBA 2014 Admit Card
- Candidates can download their admit cards one week before entrance through official website.
- No candidate without admit card, shall be allowed to sit in the examination centre.
- Admit cards will be issued to the candidate subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria.
IIT Delhi MBA 2014 Examination Date
IIT Delhi MBA 2014 entrance exam will be conducted on 6th April 2014, Sunday in between 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. followed by group discussion and personal interviews respectively.
IIT Delhi MBA 2014 Result
Result declaration of IIT Delhi MBA 2014 entrance will be made on 12th May 2014 for admission in part time MBA courses offered at for session 2014-15 at Indian Institute of technology Delhi, Department of Management Studies.
IIT Delhi MBA 2014 Admission and Counseling
- Admission in all part time MBA courses offered by IIT Delhi will be strictly made on the basis of IIT Delhi MBA 2014 merit only.
- Date for GD and PI will be scheduled on 26th April 2014 to 27th April 2014 respectively.
- After successful GD and PI qualified candidates can attend their classes after 22nd July 2014.
Oureducation.in provides the above IIT Delhi MBA 2014 News Updates ONLY to help the students and the reference purposes. The students/candidates are suggested to contact the respective organizations for updated and most accurate information.
Oureducation.in is NOT responsible for any change in the information whatsoever and NOT liable for any consequential losses/damages. Oureducation.in reserves the right to remove information from this webpage anytime.