Current Affairs from The Hindu 21 JUNE 2017
0 of 7 questions completed
This test is developed by PLUTUS ACADEMY
Important Points to remember
- There are total 05 question in test which have to done in 05 minutes You can check your time in the digital bar and progress bar above the questions.
- This Test For Current Affairs from The Hindu 21 JUNE 2017.
You have already completed the Test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading...
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Please check your email For Result
Time has elapsed
Question 1 of 7
1. Question1 points
Recently India has ratified TIR Conventions, In context of this ratification TIR refers to-Correct
Question 2 of 7
2. Question1 points
Consider the following statements:
1. Basel norms are mandatory for every member nation.
2. India has not implemented Basel III norms till date.
Which of these is/are correct?Correct
Question 3 of 7
3. Question1 points
Which of the following has been recently nominated by India for the Judge at International court of Justice?Correct
Question 4 of 7
4. Question1 points
Consider the following statements key focus areas in the banking system –
1. Merger of banks
2. Regular disclosure of information to the Central bank
3. Investment in risky assets
Which of these areas are dealt with by the Basel III norms?Correct
Question 5 of 7
5. Question1 points
When Did India adopted Basel I norms?Correct
Question 6 of 7
6. Question1 points
The Headquarters of International Court of Justice ( ICJ) are Located at-Correct
Question 7 of 7
7. Question1 points
What are Goldilock Zone?Correct