Current Affairs of 25 June 2018
Keshav Kishore, Published On:25-Jun-2018
1. India wins gold in World Para Athletics
· India’s Amit Kumar Saroha has won gold medal in the event of men’s club throw F-51 at the World Para Athletic Grand Prix in Tunisia.
· He threw 29.42 m and performed his best in his career.
· Amit saroha is also an Arjuna awardee.
2. Important Abbreviations
· BIS: Bureau of Indian Standards
· EMI: Equated Monthly Installments
· BARC: Bhaba Atomic Research Center
· DRT: Debt Recovery Tribunals
· FINO: Financial Inclusion Network Operation
· ASBA: Account Supported by Blocked Amount
· SWIFT: Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication
Source: The Hindu, The Indian Express, PIB