Current Affairs of 30 July 2018
Keshav Kishore, Published On:30-Jul-2018
v One Liner Current Affairs
· HDFC has been awarded as best performing bank in primary lending in Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS).
· Surendra Rosa has become the new CEO of the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC).
· Neeraj Chopra has won gold in the Savo Games in Finland in Javelin event by beating his Chinese rival Chao-Tsun Cheng.
· International Blockchain Congress will be held in Hyderabad and it will be jointly hosted by NITI Aayog, Telangana and Goa governments.
· PRANAM (Parent Responsibility & Norms for Accountability and Monitoring) scheme has been launched by Assam government with an aim to ensure that government staff take care of their parents and physically challenged siblings.
· International Tiger Day was celebrated on 29 July to raise awareness about tiger conservation.
· Mahesh Malani of Pakistan People’s Party has become the first Hindu candidate to win a National Assembly seat.
Source: The Hindu, The Indian Express, PIB