Current affairs of 23 June 2018
Keshav Kishore, Published On:23-Jun-2018
1. National Health Resource Repository
· National Health Resource Repository (NHRR) has been launched by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
· It aims to strengthen evidence based decision making platform for citizens.
· Indian Space research Organization is the technology partner for providing data security.
· It will enable advanced research towards ongoing and forthcoming healthcare challenges arising from other determinants of health such as disease and the environment.
2. Shillong: 100th Smart City of India
· The capital of Meghalaya, Shillong, has been selected for 100th smart city of India.
· Smart Cities Mission aims to develop 100 cities of India as smart cities with world class infrastructure facility.
· Smart Cities mission was launched in 2015 and the nodal ministry of this mission is Ministry of Urban Development.
3. Banking Appointments
· IDBI Bank Chairman M.K.Jain has been appointed as deputy governor of RBI.
· The Managing Director (MD) of State Bank of India (SBI) B Sriram has been given additional charge of Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI).
· ICICI bank will appoint M D Mallya as the successor of M.k.Sharma the chairman of Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI).