GVSAT 2014 MBA Entrance Exam Updates
OurEducation Reporter, Published On:28-Jan-2014
GVSAT 2014 Entrance Exam Details
GVSU is inviting applications from all applicants who wish to take admission in management courses at Suresh Gyan Vihar University for academic session 2014-16. SGVU offer admission facility only to qualified candidates of GVSAT 2014 entrance followed by group discussion and personnel interview. Interested candidate can apply online from official website of Suresh Gyan Vihar University with a payment of Rs. 1100/- application form cost.
Eligibility Criteria for GVSAT 2014 MBA
- A graduate from any discipline with or without a work experience with an aggregate percentage of 50% in any stream (Science, Arts, Commerce) are eligible to apply for GVSAT 2014 entrance.
- Final year graduate students can also apply, provided they have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the preceding examination.
- 5% relaxation will be allowed to the applicants belonging from backward class and physically handicapped only.
Exam Pattern for GVSAT 2014 MBA Entrance
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Medium of Exam: English
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- No of questions: 120
- General Knowledge: 30 questions
- General Science: 30 questions
- Logical Resoning: 30 questions
- English Proficiency: 30 questions
Oureducation.in provides the above GVSAT 2014 MBA Entrance Exam Updates ONLY to help the students and the reference purposes. The students/candidates are suggested to contact the respective organizations for updated and most accurate information.
Oureducation.in is NOT responsible for any change in the information whatsoever and NOT liable for any consequential losses/damages. Oureducation.in reserves the right to remove information from this webpage anytime.