NEHU MBA 2014 Entrance Exam Update
OurEducation Reporter, Updated On:06-Jan-2014
NEHU MBA 2014 Exam Details
All India Management Association (MAT 2014 (February) Entrance Exam will be held on 2nd February 2014 for candidates who have chosen for paper based test and 8th February 2014 for candidates who have chosen computer based test at respective centers. Applicants are required submit filled application forms before MAT score to the admission in MBA courses offered by for academic year 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for NEHU MBA 2014
- Applicant must be enrolled with a valid MAT 2014 score, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Applicants with a minimum aggregate of 50 % in graduation level from any stream are eligible to apply for NEHU MBA 2014 admission.
- 5% relaxation for the candidates from SC/ ST category.
NEHU MBA 2014 Exam Pattern
Admission to Management courses offered by NEHU is made on the basis of valid MAT score. Applicants are required to go through the following pattern MAT 2014 exam pattern for NEHU MBA 2014 admissions.
MAT 2014 Exam Pattern is given as follows:
- Mode of Test: Paper Based Test or Computer based Test
- Medium of examination: English
- Total no of Questions: 200 MCQs
- Duration of Exam: 150 minutes
- MAT February 2014 Exam pattern consists of 5 sections
- Section 1: 40 question (30 minutes)
- Section 2: 40 question (40 minutes)
- Section 3: 40 question (35 minutes)
- Section 4: 40 question (30 minutes)
- Section 5: 40 question (15 minutes)
Oureducation.in provides the above NEHU MBA 2014 Entrance Exam Updates ONLY to help the students and the reference purposes. The students/candidates are suggested to contact the respective organizations for updated and most accurate information.
Oureducation.in is NOT responsible for any change in the information whatsoever and NOT liable for any consequential losses/damages. Oureducation.in reserves the right to remove information from this webpage anytime.