University of Allahabad 2014 Entrance Exam Updates
OurEducation Reporter, Updated On:19-Apr-2014
University of Allahabad 2014 MBA Entrance Exam Details
University of Allahabad MBA entrance exam will be going to held on 22nd May 2014. Interested candidates can apply only through online mode in order to appear for University of Allahabad 2014 MBA Entrance Exam till 28th April 2014. Candidates from General and OBC category have to pay Rs. 1500/- and candidates from SC and ST have to pay Rs. 750/- respectively as an application fee.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Allahabad 2014 MBA
- An applicant must be an Indian National.
- Graduate candidates in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply.
University of Allahabad 2014 MBA Exam Pattern
Entrance Examination will be conducted in following two phases:
- Phase-I: Written Test (800 Marks)
Sections of Written Test are as follows:
- Section -1 Communication Ability in English of 150 marks
- Section -2 Aptitude and Reasoning of 150 marks
- Section -3 General Awareness of 150 marks
- Section -4 Quantitative Aptitude of 150 marks
To Practice above Sections Online Click Here
- Phase-II: Oral Test (100 Marks)
Sections of Oral Test are as follows:
- Section -1 Group Leadership of 50 marks
- Section -2 Personal Interview of 50 marks
Oureducation.in provides the above University of Allahabad 2014 MBA Entrance Exam Updates ONLY to help the students and the reference purposes. The students/candidates are suggested to contact the respective organizations for updated and most accurate information.
Oureducation.in is NOT responsible for any change in the information whatsoever and NOT liable for any consequential losses/damages. Oureducation.in reserves the right to remove information from this webpage anytime.