ACMS Notification 2013
Surabhi Singh, Updated On:05-Jun-2013
The admission to Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS) is exclusively for the children of serving / retired army personnel including those of war widows or Army.
No Of Seats: One hundred (100) seats.
Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS ) has been established by Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) on 01 April 2008. The college is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) Delhi. There are 100 seats for MBBS course at ACMS. It is an unaided private college financially aided by AWES in addition to the tuition fee collected from the students. The academic session 2013-12 for the fourth batch will commence with effect from 01 Aug 2013.
ACMS do not has its own Entrance exam it comes under the CET (Common Entrance Exam) and this Exam organised by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi.
Candidate should be an Indian citizen. Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) are not eligible.
Candidate should be of 17 (Seventeen) years as on the 31st Dec 2013.
Candidate should have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Sciences (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of the recognized University/Board of any Indian State with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (Core or Elective or Functional).
Candidate must have passed in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (Core or Elective or Functional) individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50 % marks together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Important Dates :
· Commencement of Sale of Admission Brochure-III along with Application
form from the designated branches of Indian Bank : 28.02.2013
· Last date for receipt of request in the University for sending the Admission Brochure-III
along with the application form by Registered/Speed Post : 06.04.2013
· Last date for receipt of complete application form in the University : 25.04.2013
· Display of allotted Roll Numbers and Centers of CET Stage - 1 on the University Websit http://theacms.in/ : 02.05.2013
· Date & Time of CET Stage – I : 07.05.2013 (1400-1700 hr)
· Date of declaration of Result of CET Stage- I : 17.05.2013
· Declaration of Test Centers for Stage-II on University Website : 17.05.2013
· Date & Time of CET Stage – II : 28.05.2013 (1400-1700 hr)
· Date of declaration of Result of CET Stage - II on the University Website : 14.06.2013
This article is written by Ankit Kr.
comments powered by Disqus