JSS University MBA 2014 Admission Notice
Ankit Kr., Published On:03-May-2014
JSS University MBA 2014 Admission Details
JSS University is inviting application for the admission in Management Programme (MBA) being offered by the institutes through JSS University MBA 2014 entrance exam for the academic year 2014-2015. Interested candidates can apply only through online mode till 14th July 2014.
Important Dates for JSS University MBA 2014
- Last date for submission of applications: 14th July 2014 (by post)
- Date & Time of Entrance Examination: will be notified by the University soon
- Commencement of session: 1st August 2014
Examination Scope for JSS University MBA 2014
All qualified candidates will be eligible to take admission in MBA (Hospitality Management) programme being offered by the JSS University for academic session 2014-16.
Eligibility Criteria for JSS University MBA 2014
- An applicant must be an Indian National.
- Graduate candidates in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates have to apply only through OFFLINE mode.
- Application Fee: Rs. 1500/-
- Candidates have to send their completely filled in application to the following address before 14th July 2014
The Registrar JSS University
JSS Medical Institutions Campus
Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagar,
Mysore – 570 015, Karnataka, India.
JSS University MBA 2013 Admission
JSS University MBA 2013 entrance for admission in MBA programme was conducted in the month of July 2013 after submission of Application Forms and respectively last date for submission of applications form was 12th July 2013.
JSS University MBA 2012 Admission
JSS University MBA 2012 entrance for admission in MBA programme was conducted in the month of July 2012 after submission of Application Forms and respectively last date for submission of applications form was 14th July 2012.
Oureducation.in provides the above JSS University MBA 2014 Admission Notice ONLY to help the students and the reference purposes. The students/candidates are suggested to contact the respective organizations for updated and most accurate information.
Oureducation.in is NOT responsible for any change in the information whatsoever and NOT liable for any consequential losses/damages. Oureducation.in reserves the right to remove information from this webpage anytime.
This article is written by Ankit Kr.
comments powered by Disqus