MAT 2014 (September) Admission Notice
Ankit Kr., Published On:02-Jun-2014
MAT 2014 (September) Admission Details
AIMA (All India Management Institute) invites application for MAT 2014 (September) a national level entrance exam through which interested candidates can take admission for PGDM course for the academic session 2014-15 in India’s Best B-Schools that accepts MAT 2014 Score. Applicants can online apply for MAT 2014 (September) with an application form cost of Rs. 1200/- till 23rd August 2014 (Saturday). Date and time slot will be automatically allotted by the system to those candidates who do not select their slot upto 4 days before the Computer Based Test.
Tentative Dates of MAT 2014 (September)
|Last Date for Sale of Application form||23rd August 2014 (Saturday)|
|Last Date of Application form submission||25th August 2014 (Monday|
|MAT 2014 (February) Exam Date||
Examination Scope of MAT 2014 (September)
All qualified candidates of MAT 2014 (September) entrance are eligible to take admission in PGDM institutes across India.
Eligibility Criteria for MAT 2014 (September)
- Graduates in any discipline for MAT 2014 Entrance Exam
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply
How to Apply:
- Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Candidates can register online at website with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card)
- Application form can also be obtained from with payment of Rs. 1200/- in form of DD drawn in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank.
- Candidates can also obtain MAT 2014 Bulletin/ CD with a cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from any of the listed Nodal Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
MAT 2013 Admission:
AIMA MAT 2013 paper-based test was conducted on 3rd February 2013 and computer-based test from 9th February 2013.
MAT 2012 Admission:
AIMA MAT 2012 application forms will be submitted till 17th January 2012 and thus respective exam was held on 5th February 2012.
Oureducation.in provides the above MAT 2014 (September) Admission Notice ONLY to help the students and the reference purposes. The students/candidates are suggested to contact the respective organizations for updated and most accurate information.
Oureducation.in is NOT responsible for any change in the information whatsoever and NOT liable for any consequential losses/damages. Oureducation.in reserves the right to remove information from this webpage anytime.
This article is written by Ankit Kr.
comments powered by Disqus