Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test UPCPMT2013
anindita, Updated On:17-Aug-2013
UPCPMT or Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test is conducted by Chattrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University based at Lucknow in Uttar Pradesh. The examination is conducted on behalf of Uttar Pradesh Government. This examination helps candidates to take admissions in a variety of dental and medical related courses. There are in all 41 institutes, some are Government Institutes and some are private institutes. There are 8 MBBS Institutes, 15 BDS Institutes, and the remaining offers courses like BAMS/BUMS/BHMS.
In order to apply for the examination, the applicant needs to apply UPCPMT Application Form 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for UPCMPT 2013:
· Students must have passed in 10+2 in the science stream with physics chemistry and biology english as one of the subjects or equivalent examination from any recognized board/university in up.
· Students must have secured with minimum 50% average marks in science subjects for general catagory and 40% for OBC/SC/ST students.
· A candidate should be from uttar pradesh, if not then she/he should fulfil the residence criteria laid by the U.P. goverment.
· Aspiring candidates must completed the age of 17 years at the time of the admission.
· for BAMS course the students are elligible who have passed madhyama examination from sampurnanand sanskrit university, varanasi.
· for BUMS course students are elligible who have passed higher school or equivalent examination with urdu.
· for MBBS/BDS course the elligibility conditions will be as specified by the Medical council of India.
UPCMPT questions will be from 10+2 level syllabus of physics, chemistry and biology.
UPCMPT examination pattern:
UPCMPT consists of two parts have objective type multiple choice questions as follows
zoology and botany: no of questions are 100 for 2 hours
chemistry and physics: no of questions are 100 for 2 hours.
after qualifying both these papers the selected candidates have to appear for third paper of hindi language.
UPCMPT 2013 important dates:
date of notification: 11th dec 2012
lat date of filling application form: 12th may 2013
date of exam: 3rd june 2013
date of counceling: 1st 25th jul 2013
2nd 28th aug 2013
Availability of Application Form:
· The Application Form for UPCPMT 2013 will be available from – 19th day of April, 2012;
· Application Fees for General Category Candidates – Rupees One Thousand Fifty Only plus Thirty Rupees as bank charges;
· Application Fees for Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe Category Candidates – Rupees Fife Hundred Fifty Only plus Thirty Rupees as bank charges;
· The counselling charges are included in the aforesaid mentioned amount;
· The Application Form along with the Information Brochure is available at Allahabad Bank branches;
· The Application Form should be filled in a proper way and mailed to the Chairman, CPMT.
UPCMPT test centres: Noida, Kanpur, Lucknow, Faizabad , Kanpur, Agra, Allahabad, Azamgarh
Telephone: 0522 -2740462, 2740411, 2740467
Read More About :
This article is written by Ankit Kr.
comments powered by Disqus