|Exam Full Name::||IIT Kanpur Recruitment|
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2018 application process to fill 77 vacancies has begun on the official website of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur - iitk.ac.in. IIT Kanpur aims to recruit candidates for various Group A, B & C posts viz Junior Technician, Junior Assistant, Junior Superintendent, Assistant Registrar, Physical Training Instructor, Students' Counselor, Security Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer and Junior Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates must apply for the relevant post on or before June 26, 2018 by following the instructions given below:
NOTE- Candidates can apply through ON- LINE mode latest by JUNE 19, 2018. Printout of completed online application, along with all relevant supporting documents, duly Self attested, much reach the institute on before JUNE 26, 2018, through Speed Post or Registered Post or by hand.
Step 1 – Visit the official website - https://www.iitk.ac.in/
Step 2 - Click on 'Vacancies in Administrative and Technical Cadre' under 'Announcements' on the home page
Step 3 - Click on ‘Apply Online’
Step 4 - Register yourself and Login with your registration credentials
Step 5 - Fill the application form, make online payment and complete the process of application
Step 6 - Download the confirmation page and take a print out
Step 7 – Send the hard copy of the application form along with all relevant supporting documents to the below mentioned address:
‘The Joint Registrar, Recruitment Section, Room No. 224, 2nd Floor (Faculty Building), IIT KANPUR–208 016 (U.P.)’
Group A Posts - Rs.500
Group - B & C posts - Rs.250
Junior Technician - 37
Junior Assistant - 21
Junior Superintendent - 5
Assistant Registrar - 4
Physical Training Instructor - 4
Students' Counselor - 3
Security Officer - 1
Assistant Executive Engineer - 1
Junior Engineer - 1
Total Posts: 77
- The applicant must possess Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field or Diploma in Engineering of minimum 3 years duration in appropriate field from recognized Institute.
- The applicant must possess Bachelor’s Degree with knowledge of computer applications.
- The applicant must possess Master’s degree with 5 years of relevant experience.
- The applicant must possess Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks with minimum 8 years of experience in Accounting/ Auditing/ Financial procedures.
- The applicant must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education with Diploma in Coaching from NIS Patiala and Post Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years of relevant coaching experience.
- The applicant must be M. Phil in Clinical Psychology with 1st class and 3 years of relevant experience.
- The applicant must possess Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks.
- The applicant must possess 1st Class Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in the field of Civil Engineering, with relevant experience of 3 years.
- The applicant must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with 1 year of relevant experience.
Applicants are advised to visit the official website and download the official advertisement to understand eligibility criteria and the pay matrix for the post they wish to apply for:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a Written test, Skill Test and an Interview.