DSRRA University 2014 Medical Entrance Exam Updates
OurEducation Reporter, Published On:07-May-2014
DSRRA University 2014 Medical Entrance Exam Details
DSRRA University has published Notification for admission in UG Courses being offered by the university for academic session 2014-15. DSRRA University 2014 Medical Entrance Exam will be on 18th June 2014. All interested applicants can register on before 14th May 2014 (Up to 05:00 p.m.) with application form cost of Rs. 1500/- (GEN/OBC) and Rs. 750/- (SC/ST) respectively. All selections will be strictly made on the basis performance in entrance exam.
Eligibility Criteria for DSRRA University 2014 Medical Entrance Exam
- All candidates who have passed Class 12th or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology/ Biotechnology are eligible to appear for entrance.
- Applicants belonging to General and OBC category should have a minimum aggregate percentage of 60% in the qualifying examination are eligible.
- 5% relaxation is allotted to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- Candidates in the final year can also eligible to take part in this entrance exam.
Exam Pattern for DSRRA University 2014 Medical Entrance
- Medium of Examination: English
- Total No. of Questions: 200 (MCQs)
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours
- Negative Marking: 1.5 marks will be deducted on a wrong attempt.
Section to be covered in the entrance are as follows:
- Physics: 50 questions
- Chemistry: 50 questions
- Biology: 50 questions
- Zology: 50 questions
Oureducation.in provides the above DSRRA University 2014 Medical Entrance Exam Updates ONLY to help the students and the reference purposes. The students/candidates are suggested to contact the respective organizations for updated and most accurate information.
Oureducation.in is NOT responsible for any change in the information whatsoever and NOT liable for any consequential losses/damages. Oureducation.in reserves the right to remove information from this webpage anytime.