GEEE 2014 Engineering Entrance Exam Updates
OurEducation Reporter, Published On:12-May-2014
GEEE 2014 Engineering Entrance Exam Details
Galgotias University has published Notification for admission in UG Courses (B.Tech) being offered by the university for academic session 2014-15. GEEE 2014 Engineering Entrance Exam will be on 8th June 2014. All interested applicants can register on before 20th May 2014 (Up to 05:00 p.m.) with application form cost of Rs. 750/-. All selections will be strictly made on the basis performance in entrance exam.
Eligibility Criteria for GEEE 2014 Engineering Entrance Exam
- All candidates who have passed Class 12th or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects are eligible to appear for entrance.
- Applicants belonging to General and OBC category should have a minimum aggregate percentage of 50% in the qualifying examination are eligible.
- 5% relaxation is allotted to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- Candidates in the final year can also eligible to take part in this entrance exam.
Exam Pattern for GEEE 2014 Engineering Entrance
- Medium of Examination: English
- Total No. of Questions: 60 (MCQs)
- Duration of Exam: 90 minutes
- Negative Marking: No negative marking
Click following to Download GEEE 2014 Sample Papers
- GEEE 2014 Mathematics Sample Papers
- GEEE 2014 Chemistry Sample Papers
- GEEE 2014 Physics Sample Papers
Selections of examinations are as follows
- Physics: 30 questions
- Chemistry: 30 questions
- Mathematics: 30 questions
Oureducation.in provides the above GEEE 2014 Engineering Entrance Exam Updates ONLY to help the students and the reference purposes. The students/candidates are suggested to contact the respective organizations for updated and most accurate information.
Oureducation.in is NOT responsible for any change in the information whatsoever and NOT liable for any consequential losses/damages. Oureducation.in reserves the right to remove information from this webpage anytime.