The All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS) has released a recruitment notification to fill up various vacancies of Technicians, Scientists and many other posts.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website (aiimsexams.org) from May 18 to June 18, 2018 (Monday, upto 5 pm).
Details of the vacancies including age limit, application fees, application procedure, selection process and documents required are given below.
The On-line Registration will be closed by 5 PM on June 18, 2018.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs 500
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs 100.
- For candidates with disabilities: Nil
- The prescribed application fee can be paid online through Debit Card/Credit Card/ Netbanking.
Note: Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
There is different age limit for different posts.
For Group 'A' posts: Interview and/or Written test, depending upon number of candidates
For Group 'B' posts: Written test only
Note: Date of Written Test/Interview will be intimated later on.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
- Log on to the official website: www.aiimsexams.org
- Click on Desired post
- Read the advertisement details very carefully to ensure your eligibility before "Online Application"
- Click on "Online Application" to fill up the application form online
- The candidate would be directed to a page where he/she has to click on "Apply Online" (for the first time registration or new registration)/ already registered candidate just need to "Sign In" by using their application number and password sent to their valid e-mail ID/Mobile No. (This is required always for logging in to their account for Form Submission and Admit Card/Call Letter Download)
- Fill up the application form as per the guidelines and information sought
- Candidates need to fill up to all required information in "First Screen" tab and click on "SUBMIT" to move next screen.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Senior Biochemist – 2 Posts
- Blood Transfusion Officer – 2 Posts
- Scientist – II – 5 Posts
- Assistant Blood Transfusion Officer – 2 Posts
- Tutor in Nursing – 4 Posts
- Scientist –I- 5 Posts
- Clinical Pyschologist/Pyschologist – 4 Posts
- Assistant Administrative Officer – 4 Posts
- Transplant Co-ordinator – 1 Post
- Medical Social Service Officer Grade –II-3 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil)– 6 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)- 3 Posts
- Ophthalmic Technician Grade –I – 2 Posts
- Junior Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist- 13 Posts
- Technical Assistant (ENT) – 2 Posts
- Fire Safety Officer – 1 Post
- Assistant Dietician – 4 Posts
- Technician (Radiography) Grade – II- 12 Posts
- Technical Officer (CWS) – 2 Posts
- Social Psychologist – 3 Posts
- Life Guard – 1 Post
- Physical Training Instructor – 2 Posts
- Technician (Radiology) -18 Posts
National level exam
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 and 35 years
The application fee for this recruitment are as follows:
- General & OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 100/-
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
Prepare for other Entrance Exam