JIPMER MBBS 2014 Entrance Exam Update
OurEducation Reporter, Published On:17-Apr-2014
JIPMER 2014 Entrance Exam Details
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIMPER) has published Notification for admission in UG Courses being offered by the institute for academic year 2014-15. JIPMER MBBS 2014 Entrance Exam will be on 8th June 2014 (Sunday) at 10:00 a.m. All interested applicants can register on before 2nd May 2014 (Up to 05:00 p.m.) with application form cost of Rs.1000/- (GEN) and Rs. 800/- for reserved category candidates. All selections will be strictly made on the basis performance in entrance exam.
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER MBBS 2014
- An applicant must be an Indian National.
- The candidates must have done class 12th with Biology as compulsory subject from a recognized university or college or board.
- Candidates who have completed age of 17 years as on 30th December 2014 are eligible to apply.
Exam Pattern for JIPMER MBBS 2014
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Medium of Examination: English
- Total No. of Questions: 200 (MCQs)
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours
- Negative Marking: NO negative marking
Click following JIPMER MBBS Sample papers for Practice
Sections of JIPMER MBBS 2014 entrance exam will be as follow
- Physics (60 Marks)
- Chemistry (60 Marks)
- Biology (60 Marks)
- English (20 Marks)
Oureducation.in provides the above JIPMER MBBS 2014 Entrance Exam Update ONLY to help the students and the reference purposes. The students/candidates are suggested to contact the respective organizations for updated and most accurate information.
Oureducation.in is NOT responsible for any change in the information whatsoever and NOT liable for any consequential losses/damages. Oureducation.in reserves the right to remove information from this webpage anytime.