Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a National Entrance Test conducted by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), for admission to MBA and equivalent programmes of the various participating institutes. Any B-School - national or international - can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates.
AIMA-MAT is conducted 4 times a year: in February, May, September and December. The list of institutes that use the AIMA-MAT results varies from test to test.
AIMA MAT exam is held in two formats. Candidates have option for taking MAT
- Paper Based Test
- Computer Based Test
National level exam
- Candidates should have degree in Graduation in any discipline from recognized University/Colleges.
- Final year Students of Graduation may also apply for MAT.
How to Apply for MAT 2014 (September)
- Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Candidates can register online at website with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card)
- Application form can also be obtained from with payment of Rs. 1200/- in form of DD drawn in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank.
- Candidates can also obtain MAT 2014 Bulletin/ CD with a cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from any of the listed Nodal Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
MAT 2014 (February) Exam Pattern
MAT 2014 Exam Pattern is given as follows:
- Mode of Test: Paper Based Test or Computer based Test
- Medium of examination: English
- Total no of Questions: 200 MCQs
- Duration of Exam: 150 minutes
Click Here to Download MBA Sample Papers for Practice
Click Here to Practice Online for MAT 2014 (September) Exam
MAT February 2014 Exam pattern consists of 5 sections
- Section 1: 40 question (30 minutes)
- Section 2: 40 question (40 minutes)
- Section 3: 40 question (35 minutes)
- Section 4: 40 question (30 minutes)
- Section 5: 40 question (15 minutes)
Prepare for other Entrance Exam