MGM PGCET 2014 Medical News Update
OurEducation Reporter, Published On:19-Dec-2013
MGM PGCET 2014 News Details
Admission in MGMIHS for postgraduate courses for the academic session 2014 is made on the basis of MGM PGCET 2014 entrance exam on 19th Jan 2014 (Sunday). Interested candidates are required to apply through online mode with a cost of Rs. 5500/- for without late fee and Rs. 6500/- for with late fee before 31st Dec 2013 and 10th Jan 2014 respectively. Candidates with valid score in MGM PGCET 2014 will allowed to choose course available as per seat availability.
MGM PGCET 2014 Admit Card
- MGM PGCET 2014 Admit Card will be available from official website in from 14.01.2014 to 18.01.2014.
- Dispatch of duplicate Admit Cards will made available one day before exam (20th January 2014) at the respective exam centre.
MGM PGCET 2014 Exam Date
MGM PGCET 2014 Exam will be on Sunday, 19.01.2014 (1.30 PM to 5.00 PM)
MGM PGCET 2014 Result
Result Declaration of MGM PGCET 2014 will be on 11th Feb 2014 onward.
MGM PGCET 2014 Counselling and Admission
- Counselling dates yet not released
- Candidates are required to present with following set of documents at counseling venue.
- Proof of Age
- Statement of MBBS Marks of 1st year, 2nd year, Final year (part I & Part II Exams).
- MBBS Degree Certificate
- Attempt Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent registration Certificate of State Council / MCI.
- Bonafied Certificate
- Nationality Certificate or valid passport.
|Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry||
Rs. 2 lacs per year
|Microbiology, Pharmacology, FMT, Community Medicine||
Rs. 4 lacs per year
|Clinical Subjects & Pathology||
Rs. 12 lacs per year
|Eligibility + Registration Fee (at entry)||
Oureducation.in provides the above MGM PGCET 2014 Medical News Update ONLY to help the students and the reference purposes. The students/candidates are suggested to contact the respective organizations for updated and most accurate information.
Oureducation.in is NOT responsible for any change in the information whatsoever and NOT liable for any consequential losses/damages. Oureducation.in reserves the right to remove information from this webpage anytime.