MMUCET 2014 Medical Entrance Exam Updates
OurEducation Reporter, Published On:24-Apr-2014
MMUCET 2014 Entrance Exam Details
Applications are invited from all eligible candidates by Maharishi Markandeshwar University for the admission in MBBS and BDS courses being offered by the university through Maharishi Markandeshwar University Common Entrance Test i.e; MMUCET 2014 for academic year 2014-15. Interested candidates can apply till 30th April 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for MMUCET 2014 Medical Entrance
- An applicant must be an Indian National.
- Candidates who have completed 17 years of age as per 31st December 2014 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have secured 50% marks on class 12th from a recognised university for general category and 45% for reserved category candidates respectively.
MMUCET 2014 Medical Exam Pattern
- Medium of Examination: English
- Total No. of Questions: 120 (MCQs)
- Maximum No. of Marks: 360
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours
- Negative Marking: 1/3 mark will be deducted on a wrong answer
Sections of MMUCET 2014 Medical Entrance Exam will be as follow
- Physics (30 Marks)
- Chemistry (30 Marks)
- Botany(30 Marks)
- Zoology (30 Marks)
Oureducation.in provides the above MMUCET 2014 Medical Entrance Exam Updates ONLY to help the students and the reference purposes. The students/candidates are suggested to contact the respective organizations for updated and most accurate information.
Oureducation.in is NOT responsible for any change in the information whatsoever and NOT liable for any consequential losses/damages. Oureducation.in reserves the right to remove information from this webpage anytime.