SRM University 2014 Entrance Exam Updates
OurEducation Reporter, Published On:08-May-2014
SRM University 2014 Medical Entrance Exam Details
SRM University has published Notification for admission in UG Courses (MBBS and BDS) offered by the university for academic session 2014-15. SRM University 2014 Medical Entrance Exam will be on 22nd June 2014. All interested applicants can register on before 2nd June 2014 (Up to 05:00 p.m.) with application form cost of Rs. 1000/- (GEN). All selections will be strictly made on the basis performance in entrance exam.
Eligibility Criteria for SRM University 2014 Medical Entrance Exam
- All candidates who have passed Class 12th or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology/ Biotechnology are eligible to appear for entrance.
- Applicants belonging to General and OBC category should have a minimum aggregate percentage of 60% in the qualifying examination are eligible.
- 5% relaxation is allotted to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- Candidates in the final year can also eligible to take part in this entrance exam.
Exam Pattern for Sathyabama University 2014 Medical Entrance
- Medium of Examination: English
- Total No. of Questions: 120 (MCQs)
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours
- Negative Marking: No negative marking
- Physics: 30 questions
- Chemistry: 30 questions
- Biology: 60 questions
Oureducation.in provides the above SRM University 2014 Medical Entrance Exam Updates ONLY to help the students and the reference purposes. The students/candidates are suggested to contact the respective organizations for updated and most accurate information.
Oureducation.in is NOT responsible for any change in the information whatsoever and NOT liable for any consequential losses/damages. Oureducation.in reserves the right to remove information from this webpage anytime.