UBI SO 2014 Entrance Exam Updates
OurEducation Reporter, Published On:26-Apr-2014
UBI SO 2014 Entrance Exam Details
All interested applicants who wish to make their career in Banking Sector are invited to apply for UBI SO 2014 Recruitment process. All interested graduate candidates in any discipline can apply to take part in recruitment process before 5th May 2014. Applicants from General and OBC category have to pay an amount of Rs. 600 and candidates from reserved category have to pay Rs. 100/- in order to take part I recruitment process.
Eligibility Criteria for Union UBI SO 2014
- Graduate candidates in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to take part in UBI SO 2014 recruitment process.
- Those who are in the Final year of their Graduation/Semester may also apply.
Examination pattern for UBI SO 2014 Entrance Exam
The structure of the Written Examination, if conducted, will be as follows:
- Medium of Examination: English
- Total No. of Questions: 200 (MCQs)
- Maximum No. of Marks: 200
- Duration of Exam: 150 minutes
- Negative Marking: 1/3 mark will be deducted on a wrong answer
Sections of Written exam are as follow:
- Section-1: Reasoning (50 questions carrying 25 marks)
- Section-2: Quantitative Aptitude (50 questions carrying 50 marks)
- Section-3: Professional knowledge relevant to the post (50 questions carrying 100 marks)
- Section-4: English Language (50 questions carrying 25 marks)
Oureducation.in provides the UBI SO 2014 Entrance Exam Updates ONLY to help the students and the reference purposes. The students/candidates are suggested to contact the respective organizations for updated and most accurate information.
Oureducation.in is NOT responsible for any change in the information whatsoever and NOT liable for any consequential losses/damages. Oureducation.in reserves the right to remove information from this webpage anytime.