Faculty of Law, University of Delhi conducts DU LLB Entrance Examination for admission to LLB degree course. With the issue of official notification, the admission process for DU LLB will begin. An offline entrance test will be held to select the eligible candidates based on the merit list released by the University of Delhi.
National level exam
- For General and Other Backwards Class(OBC) - Graduate/Post-Graduate Degree in any course from recongnized Indian or Foreign university with 50% marks or similar grade point.
- Cut-off marks for OBC candidate will be less than the General candidate by 10%.
- 5% marks relaxtion in the eligibilty marks for OBC candidates.
- 5% marks relaxtion in the eligibilty marks for wards/widows of defence personnel(CW).
- 5% marks relaxtion in the eligibilty marks for PWD candidates.
Syllabus(Total of 175 question of 700 marks for 2 hour duration) Comprises following topics:
It will be an offline test for 2 hour duration. There will be negative marking i.e. for each 1 wrong answer 1mark will be deducted.
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Quatitative Aptitude
- General Reasoning
- Test of basic Law
DU LLB 2016 examination was held on 22 June 2016 on various center acrosss the country. According to the feedback collected from different candidates, the exam was of moderate difficulty level.
Based on the memory of these candidates, following questions were asked in the exam:
- Who scored the fastest test cricket century ?
- Who is raul castro?
- Who is prime minister of nepal?
- The total no. of states in india?
- Who won the fields medal in 2014 for achievement in mathematics?
- Who is the co- founder of the popular social networking site, TWITTER?
- When did WTO world trade organisation come into force ?
- How many nations are members of UNO?
- Who is the chairperson of Law commission of India?
- Rahul raj singh , the boyfriend of TV actress pratyusha banerjee was arrested for what charge?
- The directive principles of state policy are normally given effect by…….?
- where is the seat of international court of justice?
- The territorial waters may extend upto …….?
- Who is the presently an indian judge in the international court of justice?
- Who was the first law minister of independent india?
- ……………… may by law alter the name of any state?
- The word secular was added to the preamble of the constitution in the year ………….?
- CAG is appointed by……………?
- What is the duration of ‘Zero Hour’?
- United nations day is celebrated on…?
- Who is the CEO of NITI Aayog?
- Double Jeopardy’ means………?
- Who won the T-20 Cricket world cup for women in 2016?
- On 23rd april 2016 …………………..death anniversary of william shakespeare was celebrated?
- When was the Zika virus first isolated?
- The term dirty “snowball” is related to..?
- Who is the author of “ To kill a Mockingbird”?
- Where is the headquarters of European Union?
- Who was the First speaker of Lok Sabha?
- The 30th anniversary of the Which disasters falls in 2016?
- Who was the chief guest on 67th republic day of india?www.du.ac.in/du/index.php
Prepare for other Entrance Exam