The tuition fees is different for different universities and colleges and varies with courses.We have listed a few courses with the approximate range of annual tuition fees.For more specific details, please contact the respective university and college.
Tuition fees Ranges from
|For Arts/Humanities/Social Sciences||NZ $ 10,000 - $ 12,000 per year|
|Commerce/Administration/Management||NZ $ 10,000 - $ 12,500 per year|
|Computing & Mathematical Sciences||NZ $ 16,000 - $ 17,500 per year|
|Engineering/Science/Science Technology||NZ $ 14,000 - $ 18,000 per year|
Post Graduate Programmes:
|Arts/Humanities/Social Sciences||NZ $ 14,000 - $ 16,000 per year|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||NZ $ 17,000 - $ 20,000 per year|
|Engineering||NZ $ 18,000 - $ 24,500 per year|
The approximate annual living expenses are about NZ $ 10,000 - 12,000, which includes accommodation as well as other daily expenses.
Approximate Cost of Living in New Zealand:
- $100 to $200 a week for accommodation.
- $10 to $15 to go to the movies.
- $1.60 for a 1-stage bus fare.
- $4.45 for a Big Mac at McDonald's.
- Textbooks and stationery $500 a year.
- Student ID card $20.
- Students' association membership $30 .
- Photocopy cards $100.
- Bus fares $30 to $60 a week.
- Coffee in student cafeteria $1 to $3 a cup.
- Hot meals in cafeteria up to $7 for a one-course meal.
However, the expenses are different for different people depending on the lifestyles.New Zealand has the lowest cost of living among most developed countries.