Top 10 reasons to study in Australia
- Australia is a safe, friendly, sophisticated, multicultural and harmonious society in which students can learn and travel in an English speaking country.
- Australian universities have an international reputation for excellence in many disciplines.
- Australia has a reputation for adopting new technologies at a faster rate than in most other countries and enters the new millennium with one of the highest rates of Internet access in the world.
- Facilities for teaching, training and research are world-class in terms of state-of-the-art laboratories and classrooms, outstanding libraries and modern technology.
- Australian qualifications are internationally recognized when seeking employment or further study at leading international universities.
- Australia is an international leader in safeguards and support services for international students. Specialist services for international students are well resourced, quality assured and can be enjoyed in a safe and welcoming society.
- Australia also offers excellent value for money, with living expenses and tuition costs in Australia considerably less expensive as compared to other comparable countries and a standard of living that is amongst the highest in the world.
- The Australian education is renowned for practical application of studies. Research and industry bodies are continuously interacting with various educational institutions, thereby assisting students to apply their studies in the real, practical world.
- International students in Australia can work up to 20 hours a week during course time and full-time during vacation periods. Thus the students acquire useful experience while they are earning money.
- Australia is among the top ten largest spenders in research and development and is internationally recognized in a number of fields for outstanding achievements. Australia produces approximately 2 percent of the world's scientific research papers, placing it on a per capita basis ranking with the United States and the United Kingdom.