Germany by large has become a great hub for International Students. More than 1.8 million students immigrate to study abroad globally and nearly one -tenth of them choose to study in German Universities and institutions mainly because:
- Germany has more than 300 institutions of Higher Studies. Germany in recent times has become top most hub in the field of Engineering, Science and technology and research.
- High Academic Standards: German Universities has long backed history to the 15th Century and provide outstanding level of world class education.
- Cost Effective Study -Germany offers the best and the most cost effective study options for international students. Most of the universities are state-funded, so most of them charge no tuition fee from students. Students only need to bear their living expenses, such as accommodation, food, health insurance and transport.
- Highest Student Immigration -Attracted by international study programmes, excellent research opportunities and low tuition fee more than 2,50,000 international students come to there to study. Study in Germany also gives you a wider exposure and experience of being a part of highly qualified academic community.
- Abundant Internship Programs: Germany is the only country in the World where completion of study programs in Universities is normally followed by paid internships in top MNCs that ultimately lead to full-time placement. The presence of leading companies such as Daimler-Chrysler, SAP, Siemens, BMW or Bosch, in Germany will increase your career prospects.
- Fun and Travel-With beautiful landscapes all around Germany and Many Historical Monuments depicting Culture Heritage of Germany it is one of the most beautiful places to live.
- Students are allowed to stay for one year after the completion of the study program. Your work permit could be further extended by that employer.
- Learning German language will open the doors to various cultural centers of Europe: Berlin, Vienna, Geneva, Zurich, Frankfurt and Munich.
- Permanent Residency permission within 5 years of working full-time in Germany.
- German Immigration option is also valid for international students.
- Minimum documentation required for visa process and no financial declaration documents required.
- Part-time jobs allowed to students for 180 half days and 90 full days during vacation making learning and living conditions within the reach of the students.