Top 10 reasons to study in UK
- UK is a cosmopolitan place to live. Many thousands of families from around the world have made UK their home, creating a richly diverse, open-minded, multicultural society.
- UK universities/ colleges are ranked one of the best for its teaching quality. UK qualifications are recognized and respected throughout the world. UK Universities, Colleges and Schools provide a vibrant, creative and challenging environment in which to develop your potential. Quality standards for UK institutions are among the best in the world.
- Employers want employees who can think effectively, creatively and for themselves. This is an essential part of the UK learning experience.
- 2 years 'Post Study Work Visa' to every student graduating from UK University.
- Most of the UK Bachelor's courses take only three years and Master's courses take only one year as compared to four years of Bachelor's and two years of Master's courses in most of the other countries. This means a student can save a great deal on both tuition fees and living costs. UK degree courses are shorter because they are more intensive, and therefore more efficient in terms of time and money.
- Universities in the UK offers good teacher/student ratios.
- UK has been welcoming international students for generations. Many institutions arrange for students to be collected from the airport and offer guaranteed accommodation for first year. UK has one of the lowest 'drop-out' rates in the world.
- Sandwich* courses are also available which allows students to gain experience in their respective fields.
- Students are permitted to work up to 20 hours a week during term time and full time during holidays.
- UK has an established tradition of research and innovation.
* Sandwich course are availably only for undergraduate courses. It includes 2 years of studies then 1 year of industrial placement and then 1 year of studies (total Duration of 4 years)